Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just For You…My Destiny…


Meaningful words for my love… just want to ask you for something you have to know…
Who are you? Where are you? And where have you been?
You… that I’ve been searching for…
Why can’t you realize that I really need you for the times I’m not in my truthful side..
Why you never show up for the moments I need the strength…
How come you still ignoring me in my lonely way to live…
I know, I shouldn’t ask you about this…
But, you know why, I’m living with my tears, waiting and keep waiting for you to come and save me…
I keep trying to lessen to the weight of my heart…to a place where I can share it with you…

Every day and night…I keep feeling the connection between you and me…
I want to find the courage that isn’t shown in you.. Just to confirm it and make the story begin…
If I could, I can tell you one more time that I really love you… The only true love that I kept, just for you…
Just shown yourself and prove that you are exist…Then I can show all the love I have, honestly for you…

If the tears come, just keep it silently for a while..just for a while…because I already knew…
that you also waiting to see me…and you also not that strong as me… Just waiting for the time we will see.. and hoping in your heart that on that time,
you will become the strongest and can guarding me by yourself…
It’s because you learned now, and prepared yourself to become a good leader in the future…
And realize that…
you are My Destiny…

Even though I knew, you are away from me…
I just hope to see you soon..in the greatest way HE make us to see…amin
Just glad to see you.. Some day… InsyaAllah…

No comments:

Post a Comment