Thursday, July 30, 2015

Aku...Dulu Kini dan Selamanya...

Assalamualaikum and greetingsssss~~~~~~!!!^^

Still in the office! Alone.... Being bold and brave..nothing to be scare of.. #Allahkanadaaaaa #hikhikhik Ok let me continue my 'chatters'.... #ahaha What's with the topic? hmm... ahaaaa.... being toooo bold lately...hmm...why?? Dunno! #otakjem Okeh, there's always something happened, and there's always obstacles in our life... Sometimes, those obstacles and hardships could possibly change us! #yekerr Yes it is! And I am now is not who I am in the past.. #thatswhatIthoughtthough #ahaa Why did I changed?? #why #why #why Relax... I changed for good..InsyaAllah, may Allah assist these changes...from the start and till the end... Aaminnn... Sometimes, in our life, changes are needed! Yes, you need too... You can't possibly stay at the same spot for soooo loooonggg... It'll be tooo boredd Hokehh... #ehehhh But, to change, there's also decision needed! Something you need to choose, your choices! Becoz "hidup ini penuh dengan pilihan, jadi pilih lahh"... #sambungbaliknanti #dakenabalikk #baiii ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment