Monday, May 23, 2011

Just for Fun ^_^

RULES:
*put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Realplayer etc. on shuffle.
*for each question, press the next button to get your answer.
*you must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW SILLY it sounds.
*put any comments in brackets after the song name.
*for best result,put in various song from various singer at least 50 songs

1. if someone says, "Will u marry me..." u say?
*Picture of you
(Don't mind it, I'm not that cruel..hoho)

2. how would u describe urself?
*What makes a man
(Yea, what have I done? what should I do next?)

3. what do u like in a girl / boy?
*Us against the world
(Ohh..no..I don't wanna against this world, so that's not..It can't be, Ok..)

4. how do u feel today?
*Trap
(Owhh...)

5. what is ur life's purpose?
*Perfection
(yes! must be perfect, hope so..haha)

6. what is ur motto?
*bingeul bingeul [round, round]
(Ouhhh~~dizzy mizzy~~haha)

7. what do ur friends think of u?
*Hope it's the dream that never sleep
(of course, always be by their side..hakhak...can be?? :p)

8. what do u think of ur parents?
*Baby
(Ouh~~!! haha..yea baby!!..hoho)

9. what do u think about very often?
*Love, love, love
(yea~yea~yea~~ where is the love?? ohooohooo)

10. what is some good advice for me?
*Listen to you
(huh, listen to who?? listen to kyu?? hahaha..shhhii..just listen to urself OK!)

11. what do u think of ur best fren?
*W
(what a nice and warming song..I dedicate this song to all my frens!! enjoy~!! ^^)

12. what do u think of the person u like?
*Why did I fall in love with you?
(wahh! Sooooo soooo true!!! that's its!!! what I'm thinking the most!! why did I fall in love with you??!!! why!!!!???huhuhu)

13. what is ur life story?
*In my dream
(hmm..it's really just in my dream...)

14. what do u want to be when u grow up?
*That man
(hmm..I wanna be 'like' that man..who??)

15. what do u think of when u see the person u like?
* Raise me up
(yes!! Raise me up and stand by me! I need you! wah! ehaha)

16. what will u dance at ur wedding?
*Love Ya
(Yea! Then I'll ask my future groom to practice this dance..make it perfect K..haha)

17. what will they play at ur funeral?
*It has to be you
(Adus, baca yasin la weih!! huhuhu)

18. what is ur hobby / interest?
*Taxi
(Ohoohoo..that's not! better use LRT...save budget! haha)

19. what is ur biggest fear?
*Confession
(yes! yes! It's really my fear...how can I do that??!! no way!!)

20. what is ur biggest secret?
*Magolpy
(-totally blank-??)

21. what do u think of ur friends?
*White lies
(oh hoo...is it? huhu)

22. what did u do last night?
*Don't love
(ye, ye, ye..not doing it....yet..haha)

23. how would u describe ur mom?
*People who make me sad
(Sad means, becoz I miss her sooo much!! Love you Ummi!!!)

24. what do people assume when then first look at me?
*Without word
(ahaahaa...without word, they just smile~~^^)

25. will I have a happy life?
*Lucifer
(Ouhhh!!! not a good ending~~=( ... )

feel free to do this. tQ

No comments:

Post a Comment