Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love...(part 1)

Love...
Something about what I want..
What I’m hoping for..And what I’m waiting for...
but...
Have I ever know, where is my true love..
Who is my true love...
How could I get my true love????
Many questions will come and keep coming to my mind..
As long as I think about him..
But why..why I have to think about someone who I didn’t realize..
Someone that I can’t see…someone that I don’t ever know…
But, the questions keep coming…and coming to my mind…
Keep asking the same questions that I don’t ever have the answer..

Sometimes, I realize that…I need him…I miss him…even though, I love him…
Him, that I doesn’t know..why I need him..why I miss him…and why I love him…
And sometimes, I think.. I miss..and I love someone that I know…but…why did I fall in love with him..then I forget him…
Is it love?? Is love so simple?? Just like that?? I’ve never knew..

What love really is??
Some people said, love is sweet..but some people said, love is hurt….Other said, love is something you can feel, touch, and having a beautiful life with it…but sometimes, love also can turn your heart into pieces…is that all about “love”???

No comments:

Post a Comment