Monday, November 18, 2013

15112013:04.11AM: Thinking…



Assalamualaikum and greetings…^^ Alhamdulillah…Alhamdulillah…Alhamdulillah… Masih diberi kesihatan dan udara segar untuk bernafas… Just finish with that “little diary”… in just few days, genaplah umur nya 7 tahun… uishh..biar benar…7 tahun sudah #hapy7thbesdaymylittlediary.. Pagi ni, terasa kesyahduan yang datang membelai jiwa #ayatxlehblah… mata dah berpinau, tapi xjugak nak tidonye…insomnia dah ke?? Haha #insomnialahsangat… owhh… also don’t forget to wish the #7yearsof’friendship’ day to my dear ‘friend’… or… should I say #7yearsoflove??? Oh no no no! #thatwasasonglah! Hehe^^ But, seems this lyric lightened those memories.. somewhere… someplace…bila dia nak kawen yerr?? #haha

We’ve known each other for 7 years… No one can even think that saying goodbye is so easy…
But, we did break up… In my mind, there’s the memory about our arguments…
We met each other when we were too young, I don’t know how it happened…
Because everyone change…
People say that it’s really hurt when saying goodbye…
But we even can’t feel this pain…
We must relieve our mind: “That’s the way thing turns to be”…
I just cry and ignore time is passing by… I regret and miss you…I look at myself…
First, we’re just friends…Then we’re lovers…
So true that it’s hard to keep the friendship after we broke up…
Since then, in almost 3 years, we just sometimes contact each other…
Although I’ve found a new person that I love…
I still called you every time I sad and cry silently…
Telling you: “You should also try to find a good person”…
But inside my heart, I don’t want this happen and telling myself that “maybe he still loves me?”…
I know those days we were both still young…
We won’t ever have this love once again, that just remains as memory…
In some moments, I can feel your coldness…
But I know that there’s nothing I can do…
I heard that you’re going to get married…
I couldn’t say anything for a moment…
I cried because I really want to hear you say one last sentence: “I love you”…

And last… #it #was #just #a #SONG #peace^^V

Listen here… #enjoy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment