Wednesday, March 21, 2012

21 March 2012 : 00.00AM

Assalamu'alaikum wbt~~!!^^ and greetings to all readers~~!!^^ After some 'heavy' times, here I'm back to say "Happy Birthday to My Beloved Ummi~~~~!!^^"... May Allah bless you there in Jannah..InsyaAllah.. Aaahhh~~ miss u so much~~!! Already 5 years passed since the last time I've see u... the last sentence from u that I still remember till now "jah..ubat ummi tak buh lagi"... Didn't know that it would become the last sentence I'll ever heard from u...... Alhamdulillah... Allah know better what's suppose to be... So..I'm being strong for u ummi...^^ Thanks ALLAH~!!! ALHAMDULILLAH~~!!^^

Well...there's so many things I'd like to say...but...no one dare to spill out all the things they think..Am I rite?? haha^^.... First of all, the most important thing I've been thinking now... The one and only... what should I do?? There's just 1 month time left for me to . . . . . ohhohoo~~ what it might be?? hihiihi^^ Study?? Of coz...^^ Else....hmmmm~~~^^ just let it be a secret k...^^ When the time comes, we will know what is rite for me and what's not...who knows the truth... just Allah^^ Can say nothing now other than just imagining.... huhu^^


No comments:

Post a Comment