Friday, February 24, 2012

240212 : 18.52 PM : My Deco~~!!^^

Alhamdulillah...Salam and greetings..^^ After some times, here I'm back with my deco..hoho..now I realize, "Practice make perfect" haha..not telling you that I'm good at it now but I think with some practice I could make it better..one day..maybe..huhu.. I should train my ability more..but before that, should I trust my own ability first?? I've no confident to fully trust in it..huhuhu.. =/ . . . hmmm... 난 꿈이 있어요. . . 난 꿈을 믿고요?? 난 무서워 . . . ㅠ_ㅠ If I want to make it then I need to move on..that's all I can said to encourage myself to move on to the other path of my life...Things not over yet..It's just started...just find the rite path and I can move on... 

Okey, now showing you my first decoration eeeaarrllyyy in the morning..haha...^^


  My second deco...huhuhu....


Third . . . . . . . .


Fourth. . . . . . . . . 



Next... what?? haha... maybe my other deco from the past... what should I put here huh?? hmm... let's see..



Hoho..enough bout the deco..haha... okey...owh, last January, we made it to take a class photo... Thanks everyone...love you all~~!!!^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment